Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Vest Has Left the Building
To advise that Vest (Les Bowyer) passed away this morning. Regards, Chris (Son).
In future ALL posts on this Site will have a section to be known as 'OPEN FORUM. this is to be introduced as from now and a reminder of ...
I was close to home when I saw the Coal delivery man open our front gate. I watched as the big lurcher dog from the mill mounted one of Aunt...
The following prompts are the words for this Wednesday. Glinting. Crop. Valley. Particular Cave Deliberately. Caldera. Merlin. Uni...
(+1) Guest wrote
42 minutes agoSurely the smell of his corpse after three days would be revolting. but I suppose all bikies smell a fair bit when alive.
(+1) Guest wrote
37 minutes agoVest@dailygaggle.com who wrote the last comment would like to know , “did they bury the bike with him”.
Probably pickled him in a tobacco smokehouse.er er.
Where u get this shit from.
He sure must have loved his bike verry much
This is the must ridiculous thing you can see, what a stupid family do that.
Outside England 's Bristol Zoo there is a parking lot for 150 cars and 8 buses. For 25 years, its parking fees were managed by a very pleasant attendant.
The fees were $1.40 for cars - buses about $7.
Then, one day, after 25 solid years of never missing a day of work, he just didn't show up; so the Zoo Management called the City Council and asked it to send them another parking agent.
The Council did some research and replied the parking lot was the Zoo's own responsibility. The Zoo advised the Council that the attendant was a City employee.. The City Council responded that the lot attendant had never been on the City payroll.
Meanwhile, sitting in his villa somewhere on the coast of Spain or France or Italy .... is a man who'd apparently had a ticket machine installed completely on his own and then had simply begun to show up every day, commencing to collect and keep the parking fees, estimated at about $560 per day -- for 25 years.
Assuming 7 days a week, this amounts to just over $7 million dollars ...... and no one even knows his name.
cud he be one of this gang of Oldies?
fabulous pick up lines here ...
“ You fill up my Senses, Like a night in the Forest;
Like a mountain in Spring time;
Like a walk in the Rain.....
Let the family do what they want. Its all a show for everyone to see that he went out in style. He was eventually laid in a coffin for his burial. The bike was not buried with him. The funeral home is under investigation now for their decision to rake in money for this "project".
when I go
I want the following stuff to be buried in my coffin with me
1. all my porn CDs
2. the fone nos of all my girls
3. my internet- abled LAPTOP
'Ah' Jim me lad!!When yer going sport? wanna push? Mike.
dont want a push Wally
thanks any way
I need your help
I gott friendly with a senorita
she dont no english
she sent me this
Nos versos de uma trovinha,
eu penso e falo de cá;
leia você cada linha
e pense um pouco de lá.
Em cada trova que eu faço,
eu digo pra quem lê,
vai-me um pequeno pedaço
do coração pra você.
Aos meus amigos que lê
esta trova de rosas e jasmins
em cada flor que rego
fica uma para mim.
Para todos os meus amigos
com amor e carinho
guardo amor e perfeição
no meu coração.
what she saying?
Our Country Name Has to Change Officialy From India to India Private Limited ( Another IPL... Could be Successfull ! )
As here are our Politicians running all the Business through there Relatives & freinds which Increases the Gap between Poor & Rich Person
Think about it ...
We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.
Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police.
Car loan @ 5% but education loan @ 12%.
2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country
where people starve for 2 sqaure meal per day.
Assembly complex buildings are getting ready within one year while
public transport bridges alone takes several years to be completed.
THINK ABOUT IT.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. Really, how ARE you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Crap!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
25. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers . I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
20. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
21. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
31. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'll bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?
29. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
Post a Comment