Water taster chicken drops dead.
THINK a bottle of mineral water might have poisoned you? Then test it on a chicken.
One Chinese family on the southern island province of Hainan had just that idea when one of their number started vomiting blood after drinking a bottle of water, a newspaper said.
They fed the luckless chicken the rest of the water to see what would happen, the Beijing News said, citing a report in a local paper.
"The result was the chicken died within a minute," it said, showing a picture of a man holding a plastic bottle squatting over the crumpled body of the bird.
The province's authorities were investigating, it added.
Barely a day goes by without some new scandal over a made-in-China product, be it toys, toothpaste or fish, which has raised safety concerns in major export markets around the world.
Watch your tipple, We could have a spate of poisonings around the world blamed on Chinese products, frightening Ennit.
Monday, 10 September 2007
Water taster CHOOK Drops Dead. Dodgy drop blamed for Chinese Chicken Cashing in its Chips
I am back once more after a sojourn in the local hospital (Wyong) where the experience of the week of treatment was gratifying and pleasant....
In future ALL posts on this Site will have a section to be known as 'OPEN FORUM. this is to be introduced as from now and a reminder of ...
Winning the Toss when playing cricket is giving you the edge over your opponent some say at least fifty runs on the board. and the presen...
Words this week are Controlled. Belongings. Shook. Reminder. Routine. Black. I don’t remember how I got to HNA, but I was very pleased to ...