1. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
2. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
3. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
4. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
6. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
7. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
8. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
9. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
10. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
11. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
12. "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
13. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys Deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners Depressed?
14. What hair colour do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
15. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
16. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so posties can look for them while they deliver the mail?
17. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
18. No one ever says, "It's only a game" when their team is winning.
19. Last night I played a blank CD at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
20. Ever wonder about those people who spend $3 on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAÏVE
21. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a Peeing section in a swimming pool?
22. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhoea does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?
Saturday, 8 September 2007
It was on the 20th of June 1953; 67 years ago, when Rosemary, my dear departed wife and best friend and I were married at St Christopher'...
In future ALL posts on this Site will have a section to be known as 'OPEN FORUM. this is to be introduced as from now and a reminder of ...
WE first met aboard ship where I had a brief Acquaintance with him, while being his instructor. David was a clever dick; knew every thing - ...
Winning the Toss when playing cricket is giving you the edge over your opponent some say at least fifty runs on the board. and the presen...