Posted by Jimmy. Our D G correspondent in Delhi
1) BREAKING NEWS: Suresh Kamadi just tried to hang himself in the CWG stadium. But the ceiling collapsed
2) The truth behind bulk sms banning is to stop kalmadi jokes and not Ayodhya
3) Look at the brighter side; the more countries pull out, the higher India is ranked in the final medal's tally.
4) Terrorists set to skip CWG 2010 citing unlivable conditions and fear for their safety.
5) Q: How many contractors are required to change a light bulb in Delhi CWG stadium? A: 1 Million. (1 to change bulb and rest 999,999 to hold the ceiling)
6) Whats common between CWG committee and students??? Ans: both start their preparations at the 11th hour.....
7) Prince Charles is actively convincing the Queen to visit dengue hit Delhi , this may be his last chance to become the king!
8) Thanks to Guernsey and Jersey for threatening to pull out of games! We now know these countries existed!
9) Ek waqt aisa aayega, kalmadi bhi sharmayega
10) A collapse a day keeps the athletes away
11) Ba ba Kalmadi, have you any shame. No sir, No sir, we are having a Common Loot Game. Crores for my partner, crores for the dame, crores for me too, for spoiling India 's name!
12) AMAZING BUT TRUE: If you re-arrange the letters "Sir U made lakhs" you get "SURESH KALMADI
13) Next edition of CWG will be called KWG, Kalmadi Wealth Games
14) Paying homage to the latest blockbuster "Munni badnaam hui" from "Dabangg",
15) "Sheila Dixit to Kalmadi: Delhi badnaam hui darling tere liye!". "Sadkein bhi jam hui, CWG tere liye".
16) "Suresh Kalmadi must be the first choice if ISRO goes for trial and error experiments for manned space mission,"
17) Muslim bodies have agreed to an out of court settlement and allowed the construction of the Ram temple provided its supervised by Suresh Kalmad
Friday, 8 October 2010
Sorry, but I am not feeling well, I feel tired and simply need to rest, Back Soon. vest daily gaggle.
In future ALL posts on this Site will have a section to be known as 'OPEN FORUM. this is to be introduced as from now and a reminder of ...
Every year Australians eat around 13 kilograms of fish per person. And if health authorities had their way, we'd be eating even more. Bu...
With love from Rosemary. There is a video of Rosemary being interviewed by her son Chris Some of her words a not normally used in po...