Water or Coke?
I could not believe this..... Very interesting
1. 75% of people are chronically dehydrated.
(Likely applies to half the world population)
2. In 37% of people, the thirst mechanism is so weak
that it is mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as 3%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs
for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of
water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain
for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term
memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on
the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of
colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast
cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop
bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water
you should drink every day?
1. In many states the highway patrol carries ten liters or
two gallons of Coke in the boot (trunk) to remove blood from
the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke
and it will be gone in two days.
3.. To clean a toilet:
Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the
toilet bowl and let the 'real thing' sit for one hour,
then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes
stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:
Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals:
Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble
away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt:
Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola
to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham:
Empty a can of Coca-Cola into
the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake.
Thirty minutes before ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes:
Empty a can of Coke into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
1 the active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid.
It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric
acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major
contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup! (the concentrate) the
commercial trucks must use a hazardous Material place
cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean
engines of the trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a glass of water? or Coke?
THE OLD RUSTIC BRIDGE BY THE MILL. I recall my Dad singing this song. Dad passed away in 1930 aged 40; due to a recurrence of a WW1 war woun...
In future ALL posts on this Site will have a section to be known as 'OPEN FORUM. this is to be introduced as from now and a reminder of ...
How many people out there will remember my first post, coming up now. Introduction to Daily Gaggle March 23 2005. Good morning to you al...
I was close to home when I saw the Coal delivery man open our front gate. I watched as the big lurcher dog from the mill mounted one of Aunt...