Tomorrow is Election Day in Australia, Could it be erection time? maybe if you are oriental or It could be the little man you call uncle next door, your friendly priest, your milkman or geezers like this little prick pictured left.
This sleasy slime bag who our very lives depended on back a bit, is caught out perving on some nifty nipples while his right hand is tickling her bot.
So it seems even the most highly respected can turn into the disrespectful. did you vote for this bum pinching Chicken Hawk in the last election, too bad he lost his seat and the election, and took his mate Costello with him otherwise we may be having the Govt run by Abbott & Costello, provided the Mad Monk Tony Abbott becomes the PM, but hopefully not.
Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.
But no person has the right to rain on your dreams, Use your Vote tomorrow for the good of all, not your own selfish needs. Vest Daily Gaggle.
Friday, 20 August 2010
Election Time in Oz Strayer and Two Losers to choose from. Strewth!!!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Vest Has Left the Building
To advise that Vest (Les Bowyer) passed away this morning. Regards, Chris (Son).
In future ALL posts on this Site will have a section to be known as 'OPEN FORUM. this is to be introduced as from now and a reminder of ...
I was close to home when I saw the Coal delivery man open our front gate. I watched as the big lurcher dog from the mill mounted one of Aunt...
The following prompts are the words for this Wednesday. Glinting. Crop. Valley. Particular Cave Deliberately. Caldera. Merlin. Uni...
I have just voted this didn't take long and got a sausage and onion sandwich, hope the the best side wins. Davo of North Richmond.
I am voting for her
I love to see the result of a defeated rotten to the core politician, thrown to the dogs on the scrap heap, particularly so if they are a practicing lawyer, whom 95% give the other 5% a bad name.
There are more thieves and scallywags among our leaders than us the general public.
No result yet in this close election debacle, but don't worry, you the elector will be the loser every time when one mob will skin you from your toe nails upward, and the the other mob from your ears down.
Post a Comment