21 October 2007
A place to question everything...and everybody.
(1) What's the most memorable thing you did when you were a teenager that you didn't tell your parents about? Would you tell them now?
(2) Rules you had to follow.
What rules did your mother and father have that you thought were crazy when you were growing up? Do you still think they are crazy?
(3) A successful relationship
Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? What makes a relationship successful?
(4) Swearing on the job.
Recent research shows swearing at work boosts workplace morale and strengthen team spirit. Do you agree? How do you feel about swearing?
(5) If you could live anywhere other than the country you live in now, where would it be and why?
(6) Your Most Prized Possession?
What is your most prized possession? Why is it so important to you?
(7) Your favourite way to communicate
What is your preferred method of communication ? (i.e. email, in person) and why?
(8) Which are you better at, and why:Listening or speaking, Which do you prefer?
(9) Some interesting finds:In a survey earlier this year, 64 percent of computer owners say they spend more time with their computer than with their significant other.
Meanwhile, 84 percent said they were more dependent on their computer than they were three years ago.
What about you? Do you spend more time with your computer than your significant other? Are you more dependent on your computer than ever before?
Tagging. Aggie, Keshi,Amy,Jay, Sme, Jim, jdsrose.
(1) Skinny dipping in the brook and having my first Bonk at 15 with an 18 year old young lady. Part 2, not possible.
(2) Honesty and religious fads. I'll go for the honesty factor.
(3) I certainly have, Er in doors and I have been in a relationship since Oct 21 1951 and have been married since June 20 1953. Wouldn't swap her for Quids, listen to your partner, Compromise, tell her/him you love her both when waking and sleeping. Lucky me.
(4) Swearing on the job shows loss of 'Cool' man, and bad leadership. Yes I do swear during difficult-frustrating times - unfortunately.
(5) "Oh to be in England" But only between April 1 and August 31.
(6) My most prized possession is my Sanity.
(7) My preferred method of communication is by telephone then E mail and personal letter.
(8) I am much better at listening and dissecting truth from fiction.
(9) I spend most of my computer time when my nearest and dearest is engaged in a self engaging pursuit like washing cleaning or watching TV Soapies , Or as it is right now while at the club raffle with girlie friends. Rosemary has arrived home just two minutes ago, She won a 'Tempo silverline pressure cooker' what ever that is .
Yes I am more dependent on my computer than three years ago.
21 October 2007 'Trafalgar Day'