Water taster chicken drops dead.
THINK a bottle of mineral water might have poisoned you? Then test it on a chicken.
One Chinese family on the southern island province of Hainan had just that idea when one of their number started vomiting blood after drinking a bottle of water, a newspaper said.
They fed the luckless chicken the rest of the water to see what would happen, the Beijing News said, citing a report in a local paper.
"The result was the chicken died within a minute," it said, showing a picture of a man holding a plastic bottle squatting over the crumpled body of the bird.
The province's authorities were investigating, it added.
Barely a day goes by without some new scandal over a made-in-China product, be it toys, toothpaste or fish, which has raised safety concerns in major export markets around the world.
Watch your tipple, We could have a spate of poisonings around the world blamed on Chinese products, frightening Ennit.
Monday, 10 September 2007
Water taster CHOOK Drops Dead. Dodgy drop blamed for Chinese Chicken Cashing in its Chips
The accommodation provided at this top of the range Pussy retreat is beyond belief. The owners of this extravaganza you may have guessed -I...
In future ALL posts on this Site will have a section to be known as 'OPEN FORUM. this is to be introduced as from now and a reminder of ...
SHE has sold and re-told the story of her Ralph Fiennes conquest umpteen times - now former Qantas trolly dolly Lisa Robertson is using her ...
Every year Australians eat around 13 kilograms of fish per person. And if health authorities had their way, we'd be eating even more. Bu...